CardRunners Promo Codes

Monster Trade Alert!

May 14th, 2012 by in Uncategorized

Gimps trade Josh Hamilton Kevin Youkilis and 56 FAAB to Chris Hill for Ian Kinsler, Andy Petite, and Ricky Romero.

I don't think I'm happy. What's fair value for Hamilton right now?

11 Responses to “Monster Trade Alert!”

1. Chris Hill says:

Figuring Andy P is worth 56 FAAB, further figuring that Youk on his best day is a husk of a former baseball player planning to live on a stipend from Tom Brady, that leaves the mathematic conclusion that Hamilton is worth the two best players on my team. Can he be worth that much? Well, no. But if I can get someone to give me something for Youklis, I have some small chance to break even and still own Hamilton. That is not working out so far.

• baba says:

If I took the pic in early morning light, the paint cooulr may well be the same. Tilt of font is similar but actual typeface doesn’t match. Good observation though.There is a third in this series on a billboard that has featured previously (WW 143) but the author wasn’t happy with it as it has been struck through so as to be illegible.

• Jasmine says:

I had one video that it had this on, and I am not really a good skapeer, but it translated it so funny I got a DM on twitter about this video, where one guy said it was like Japanese English reading the captions! (my comments auto post onto twitter and facebook)

• Mary says:

carlos batista Posted on Hi dear memebr of Scholarship Online I want to know the sebsite to subscribe me or to apply to this sholarship, could you send me the form application of this career. I will be happy to revive it. Thank you very much!

• Rina says:

Elia Perez Posted on Kim thank you! Lupus is not the end of the world. I fight and challenge mylsef daily. Sometimes to the point of exhaustion, but I NEED to squeeze everything I can out of my days! I have always been like that. To my family it is more significant now the cotributions I make to our family. Stay strong Sis!

2. Eric Kesselman says:

Well, let me rephase the question. What of the time do you think Hamilton turns in a $40 season? $50? $60?

Am I insane in thinking he returns 60$ 10% of the time or more?

• Chris Hill says:

$60- less than .1%
      $50- less than 1%
      $40- 10%
      Same as Kinsler post deal, about 50%
      Youklis is not marrying Tom Brady's sister, he is Tom Brady's sister,

• Angely says:

I guess it works only with 3rd Ed, and because of this I can’t see aihytnng when i point my N70 to the google page…Any chance to see this working in N70/2nd Ed sometime soon?There are many people that still using 2nd Edition devices and like good ideas google is taking to Symbian.

3. Jason says:

I saw a documentary on the guy a year or two ago, just chaitrng his successes in Kiddy Karting (or whatever it’s called). His level of ambition and determination is truly amazing. A British Tiger Woods for sure. There was also something about how he wrote a letter direct to Ron Woods (?) of McLaren practically begging him to take a chance on him. Turns out it was a chance well worth taking.I think he deserves the hype, and that’s so often not the case.Very impressed with your prediction by the way. Derren Brown isn’t your uncle or something?

• Mann says:

Alright that would be nice, also I was wondering.. have any good adivce on DeCaff coffee.. I really prefer caffeinated however, due to some potential . health problems I really need to switch to decaff.. so I was wondering if you in your experience have tasted some decaff coffee that for lack of a better word.. doesn’t suck..

4. giga gamers says:

Hey there, You’ve done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this web site.